The IDRA Global Industries group, sensitive to the protection of the environment, has implemented a process of diversification of its skills and is involved in the production of boiler-made equipment and infrastructures intended for renewable energies.
Our current skills in the wind, solar and thermal energy sectors allow us to provide services such as:
- Structures for photovoltaic parks
- Wind turbine platform and its equipment
- Test frames
- Manufacture of meteorological buoys
- Welded mechanical assemblies for specific project
- Medium and large steel structures
Aware of the significant needs in the years to come, the IDRA group trains its employees in the standards of this sector and invests in equipment adapted to large-scale projects.
In addition to our boilermaking skills in renewable energies , we are present in the field of waste treatment in order to perfect our know-how in the sector. Our customers specializing in the management, collection, treatment and recovery of waste, call on our skills to carry out new and/or repair services such as:
- Design of custom-made or mass-produced skips
- Dumpster repair
- Study and design of complete sorting line
- Collection box
- Equipment for sorting center
- Factory environment (walkway, crinoline ladder, etc.)