Established in the West of France near Nantes, Rennes and Angers, the IDRA group is at the heart of French agri-food activity. This proximity and knowledge of this sector gives rise to personalized support in your global or specific projects.
We work in the food industry with customers of all types of processing: meat, dairy products, ready meals, bakery, etc.
We have experience and skills supporting the design, production and assembly of boiler parts or assemblies in stainless steel, aluminum and steel.
Our agri- food boilermaking activity makes it possible to realize your projects such as:
- Chain, belt and roller conveyor design study
- Design study, production and assembly of walkways and access sets in silos
- Production and installation of stainless steel baseboard
- Stainless steel tubular protection elements
- Boilermaking tools
- Storage equipment (silos, tanks, tanks, mixers, bins, etc.)
- Handling equipment (trolleys, rolling stepladder, fixed gangway, rolling gangway, etc.)
- Packaging material (aluminum head, etc.)
- Stainless steel, aluminum and steel metalwork (tables, railings, railings, etc.)
In addition to the design aspect, we also offer repair services for your equipment that has suffered shocks in transport, in production or shows signs of wear. The repair can be carried out on stainless steel and aluminum elements.
We also provide an industrial maintenance service in the agri-food sector thanks to the IDRA Service structure . This service is offered during your periods of technical shutdowns or for urgent repairs.
For all on-site assembly or industrial maintenance services, the IDRA Global Industries group undertakes to comply with hygiene standards and requirements within your premises.