DRA Global Industries (whose head office is located at Zone Industrielle du Bignon, 44110 ERBRAY), in its capacity as data controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. This policy aims to inform you, in accordance with Regulation No. 2016-679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”), of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you are required to provide to us through our website.
This policy is intended to inform you about the categories of personal data that we may collect or hold about you, how we use it, who receives it and with whom we share it, how long we keep it and how we protect them, finally the rights you have on your personal data.
1 – The data we collect
By using www.idra-france.com, you are required to send us information, some of which is likely to identify you and constitutes therefore personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”). This is particularly the case when you fill out a contact form or download a file.
This information contains in particular the following data:
Account data: refers to the data you provide when creating an account by completing the registration form.
Browsing data: refers to the data we collect when you browse the website www.idra-france.com such as in particular the date, the time of the connection and/or navigation, the type of browser, the language of the browser, its IP address.
2 – How do we use the data we collect?
We use the Data we collect in order to: Purposes
|Nous utilisons les Données que nous recueillons afin de : Finalités||
When collecting Data, you will be informed if certain Data must be provided or if it is optional. The Data identified by an asterisk in the collection form are mandatory. Otherwise, the execution of your request may be restricted.
3 – Who are the recipients of the data we collect and why do we send them this data?
3.1. Data processed by IDRA Global Industries
Les Données collectées nous sont destinées en
Service ou responsable destinataire
3.2. Data transferred to public authorities and/or bodies
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities on request and in particular to public bodies, court officers, ministerial officers, bodies responsible for collecting debts, exclusively to meet legal obligations, as well as in the case of the search for the perpetrators of offenses committed on the Internet.
4 – How long do we keep your data?
Your Data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out in this policy and in accordance with the Regulations and applicable laws.
|À cet égard, les Données utilisées aux fins Statistiques sont conservées pendant 12 mois.||Durée de conservation : 12 mois|
|À cet égard, les Données utilisées aux fins prise de contact sont conservées pendant 36 mois.||Durée de conservation : 36 mois|
|À cet égard, les Données utilisées aux fins Besoin recrutement sont conservées pendant 24 mois.||Durée de conservation : 24 mois|
When the retention periods expire, your Data is erased or anonymized so that it can be used without infringing your rights. Nevertheless, your Data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of research, observation and prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as necessary, the provision of your Data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that your Data will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
5 – Are your data transferred?
Your Data is not transferred outside the territory of the European Union.
6 – How is your data protected?
We take adequate technical and organizational measures to prohibit unauthorized access or modification, disclosure, loss or destruction of your Data in order to prevent unlawful use of your account.
7 – What are your rights over your data?
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights relating to your Data, namely:
- A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner of how your Data is processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that Data concerning you is being processed and, where applicable (ii) to access this Data and obtain a copy thereof.
- A right of rectification : you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data concerning you. You also have the right to complete incomplete Data concerning you, by providing an additional declaration. In the event of exercise of this right, we undertake to communicate any rectification to all the recipients of your Data.
- A right to erasure: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your Data. However, this is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons keep this Data.
- A right to limit processing : in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the limitation of processing of your Data.
- A right to Data portability: you have the right to receive your Data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to transmit them to a third party of your choice. This right only applies when the processing of your Data is based on your consent, on a contract and when this processing is carried out by automated means.
- A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data for processing based on our legitimate interest, a mission of public interest and those for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons refuse your request to object.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data where the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent made prior to such withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to contact your data protection authority to complain about our personal data protection practices. li>
- The right to give instructions concerning the fate of your data after your death: you have the right to give us directives concerning the use of your Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at the following address:
Or by sending us a letter to the following postal address:
IDRA Global Industries
ZI du Bignon,
Note that we may require proof of your identity to exercise these rights.
We may occasionally modify this policy, in particular to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical developments. Where appropriate, we will change the “last updated” date and indicate the date on which the changes were made. When necessary, in particular but not exclusively in the event of a substantial modification or a particular event requiring the modification of this policy, we will inform you and/or seek your agreement. We advise you to consult this page regularly to take note of any changes or updates to our policy.